Thursday, December 21, 2017

PSA: I see Star Wars movies with family in Oklahoma. We're going shortly after Christmas.

PSA: I see Star Wars movies with family in Oklahoma. We're going shortly after Christmas.

If you tell me spoilers, I will be mad at you.
If you post pictures on G+, I will be sad.

I've already more than I really want. I know who liked it and who disliked it. I know some comparisons, and some characters. I wish I knew less, as now my brain will try to figure out more.

So, please help me. Until the end of the year, let's keep the spoilers to a minimum, ok?

5 comments:

  1. I caught one by accident on Facebook :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a huge spoiler from some asshole in a chat channel in a videogame.

    I was super mad but then when I was actually watching it didn’t bother me for some reason. Still not quite sure why, since that sort of thing usually ruins stuff for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a non-spoiler - Matt the Radar technician heard right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit, I just saw a spoiler on Google+, I think. Didn't even click anything, just scrolling past.

    ReplyDelete